Gold Bond Baby Powder, Medicated - 4 Ounce
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin
- Helps protect from wetness
Healing since 1908
- Triple action relief
- Helps prevent and treat diaper rash, chafing, minor skin irritations
Directions for use:
Adults and children 2 years and older: apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily. For best results, dry skin thoroughly before applying. Children under 2 years: change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime, or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Apply powder close to the body away from child's face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
© Chattem, Inc 2012
Product image may differ from product received due to manufacturer packaging update.
For external use only. When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on broken skin
- Keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.