Advil PM Pain Reliever & Nighttime Sleep Aid Coated Caplets 200mg Ibuprofen - 20 Count
- Fall Asleep Faster & Stay Asleep Longer (1): Advil PM coated caplets relieve occasional sleeplessness while soothing minor aches and pains. Don’t let pain get in the way of a restful night’s sleep
- Patented, Dual Layer Caplet: Advil PM is the only brand offering an exclusive bi-layer patented formula. Each caplet combines the #1 pain reliever (Ibuprofen) with the #1 soothing sleep aid (Diphenhydramine) (2) that helps you relieve pain and fall asleep
- Safe, Gentle & Non-habit Forming: The two active ingredients in Advil PM products, Ibuprofen and Diphenhydramine, have a long history of safe and effective treatment when used as directed
- Pain Relief: Advil is the world’s #1 selling OTC pain reliever providing safe and effective pain relief for over 30 years
- To Use: For ages 12 and up, take 2 pills at bedtime to relieve occasional sleeplessness associated with minor aches and pains.
Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime; do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
© Pfizer 2016
Product image may differ from product received due to manufacturer packaging update.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if you:
Are age 60 or older
Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
If you do not have time for a full night's sleep
In children under 12 years of age
Right before or after heart surgery
With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
If you have sleeplessness without pain
Ask a doctor before use if Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
You are taking a diuretic
You have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
You have glaucoma
You have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
Stop use and ask a doctor if You experience one or more signs of stomach bleeding.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.