Fexofenadine HCl tablet 180mg/antihistamine
- 24-Hour relief of: Runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and itchy nose or throat
- Indoor and outdoor allergies
- Starts working within 1 hour
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age:Do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• do not take more than directed
• do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Product image may differ from item received due to packaging update from manufacturer