Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 100 Count
- 100-ct. Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts & burns
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- The bandages feature Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
- Package contains 100 wound care bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed
- For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal.
From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.