- Relieves sore throat & sore mouth
- For pain of canker sores
- Fast acting & maximum numbing
Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth.
- Instant acting
- Maximum strength numbing
- Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth.
Made in USA
- Adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 5 years of age: do not use
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect contents from humidity
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine - 15 mg, Menthol - 2.6 mg
Product image may differ from item received due to update in packaging from manufacturer
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other caine anesthetics. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: in a child under 5 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash or fever develops. Pregnancy/breast feeding warning: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage.