ColdCalm tablets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. These non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom cold medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
- Available as slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children and liquid doses for babies.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu-like symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. Our tablets, pellets, & topical treatments work with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Stope use if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use or if sore throat lasts for more than 2 days with a fever or rash.
- Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children
©2020 Boiron USA
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate