Comtrex Cold & Cough, Day and Night - 24 Tablets
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose (Cold Night only)
- helps clear nasal passages
- temporarily reduces fever
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage (Cold Day only)
- relieves cough to help you sleep (Cold Night only)
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- glaucoma (Cold Night only)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Cold Night only)
Product image may differ from item received due to packaging update.