Durex Extra Sensitive Ultra Thin Premium Lubricated Latex Condom
- Lubrication for heightened sensitivity
- Easy-on shape
- 100% electronically tested
Effective Against Pregnancy, HIV (AIDS) & STDs.
From the makers of Durex, the world's leading condom brand, with over 70 years of quality experience.
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms are super thin to give you exceptional sensitivity. They provide an intimate and natural experience that allows you to feel every sensation because they are made thinner than ordinary condoms yet they are strong. Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms set you free to enjoy the pleasure of sex while being confident that you're protected.
If used properly, Durex latex condoms will help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancies and catching or spreading HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or HIV (AIDS) and STDs. Non-vaginal use of condoms can increase the potential of them slipping or being damaged. Please consult your physician for advice.
For maximum benefit carefully follow the instructions inside this package.
100% electronically tested.
Durex is so confident that you'll be satisfied with this product that they'll refund the purchase price if you're not. Return the unused product and original receipt with name, return address and reason to Durex Satisfaction Guarantee, Consumer Affairs Dept., P.O. Box 921485, Norcross, GA 30010. Limit one person per household. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Store in a cool, dry place (below 100°F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat.
© 2013 Reckitt Benckiser
Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.