Coricidin HBP Maximum Strength Flu for People with High Blood Pressure - 20 Tablets
According to the American Heart Association, people with high blood pressure should be aware that the use of decongestants may raise blood pressure or interfere with the effectiveness of some prescribed blood pressure medications. Nasal decongestants relieve nasal congestion by constricting blood vessels in the nose. Coricidin HBP Maximum Strength Flu tablets provide fast-acting relief for chest congestion & cough. It's the #1 brand of powerful cold medicine specially formulated for people with high blood pressure. *Based on unit sales.
- The #1 brand that gives powerful cold symptom relief without raising your blood pressure. *Based on unit sales.
- Provides fast, powerful cold symptom relief for people with high blood pressure.
- Relieves fever, runny nose, sneezing, cough, body aches & pains, headache, and sore throat.
- Decongestant free
- Comes in Tablet form
Made in United States
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours, while symptoms persist, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Product image may differ from item received due to packaging update.