- Relieves cough due to throat irritation
- Helps you get to sleep
- Alcohol free
- Sulfite Free
- Contains No Fever Reducer or Pain Reliever
Dosing cup included
- Shake Bottle Well Before Use
- Measure only with a dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor:
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours.
Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
Children under 4 years of age: do not use
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
© 2009 RBI
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- chronic cough that lasts as occurring with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 7 mg.