Dramamine Chewable Formula Motion Sickness Relief, Orange - 8 Count
- Treats nausea, vomiting, & dizziness
- Dual action
- #1 pharmacist recommended brand
From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand, Dramamine Chewable Formula delivers all the relief of Dramamine Original Formula in a great tasting orange flavored tablet. It treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot, preventing nausea, dizziness and vomiting. Always bring Dramamine with you! You don't want to be caught in the air, on the water, or on the road without Dramamine. Depending on the cause, motion sickness is also referred to as airsickness, carsickness or seasickness. Here are some tips to help:
1. Whether on a cruise ship, a jetliner or a sailboat-the middle of the vessel tends to be the steadiest. Stay mid-boat at sea or reserve a seat over the wings when flying to avoid too many nauseating ups and downs.
2. If you know you are going on a rocky ocean-fishing adventure or helicopter tour that is likely to cause motion sickness, take Dramamine BEFORE boarding. Dramamine works best when taken as a precautionary measure. It also eases motion sickness after the fact, but why risk getting sick?
3. Take a turn at the wheel. Driving the car or small watercraft may distract you from feeling nauseous. Ask your friends if you can act as a captain. If you begin to feel motion sick and can’t drive, at least sit in the front seat. You’ll feel better if you can face the direction in which you’re headed and stare at a non-moving object.
4. Steer clear of fumes. Ferryboats, in particular, seem to chug out a lot of stinky exhaust that can make a seagoer go from slightly motion sick to all-out nauseated.
5. Toast your besties with a glass of bubbly ginger ale or stick to bottled water and focus on staying hydrated. Avoid alcohol, which can increase dehydration and nausea.
Not only is Dramamine the most trusted over-the-counter treatment for motion sickness, it is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand to both prevent and treat the condition.
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years: Give 1/2 to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours. Do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 2 to under 6 years: Give 1/2 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours. Do not give more than 1 1/2 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.©Prestige Consumer Healthcare