Durex RealFeel Non-Latex Lubricated Condom - 3 Count
Ultra fine non-latex condom
- DUREX AVANTI BARE REAL FEEL: Non-latex polyisoprene condoms for men are lubricated and offer a natural skin on skin feeling
- NON LATEX: Suitable for people who are sensitive to latex condoms, please read all label details upon delivery
- COMFORTABLE: Durex easy on shape makes condoms easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- WORLD’S #1 CONDOM BRAND: Based on Global Nielsen Unit Share Data through October 2019; with over 80 years of experience, Durex offers affordable protection against pregnancy and STDs and is trusted by millions around the world every day
- DUREX QUALITY: Each Durex condom for men is 100 percent electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability and features a pleasant scent
Effective Against Pregnancy, HIV (AIDS) & STDs.
From the makers of Durex, the world's leading condom brand, with over 70 years of quality experience.
Durex Avanti Bare Real Feel condoms are ultra thin lubricated polyisoprene non-latex condoms engineered to provide natural skin on skin feeling for latex-sensitive users.
For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package.
Durex is so confident that you'll be satisfied with this product that they'll refund the purchase price if you're not. Return the unused product and original receipt with name, return address and reason to Durex Satisfaction Guarantee, Consumer Affairs Dept., P.O. Box 921485, Norcross, GA 30010. Limit one person per household. For maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Store in a cool, dry place (below 100°F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat.
© 2013 Reckitt Benckiser
Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.