Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 - 6.5 Ounce
- 6.5-oz can of body spray sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Water resistant sun protection helps prevent sunburns when used as directed
- In a convenient spray-on format, which is ideal for active families
- Beach-strength formula with SPF 70 that can stand up to any outdoor activity
- Stabilized with Helioplex that provides superior broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Neutrogena Beach Defense sunscreen for body is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Fast-absorbing sunscreen spray formula is lightweight, oil-free and PABA-free
- Superior sun protection from #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Help give your skin superior sun protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen spray is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. The convenient spray is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This fast-absorbing sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, and PABA-free.
Made in United States
Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measure: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under six months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
Avobenzone - 3 % (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 15 % (Sunscreen), Octisalate - 5 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 4 % (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone - 6 % (Sunscreen)
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.