Neutrogena Kids Wet Skin Water-Resistant Oil-Free SPF 70 Spray - 5 Ounce
- 5-oz can of kids sunscreen spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ for water-resistant sun protection
- Made for active kids, this water-resistant sunscreen spray is specially designed for wet skin
- Use kids' sunscreen spray at the pool or the ocean for sun protection that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Formulated with Helioplex that provides superior Broad Spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and PABA-free, this sunscreen spray is suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist-tested kids' sunscreen is gentle on skin with its convenient spray-on formula
- The oil-free sunscreen spray formula provides full coverage for fun days under the sun
- Achieve superior sun protection for both wet and dry skin with this children's sunscreen spray
Keeping kids protected against sun damage at the beach or the pool is easy with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+. Made for active kids, this convenient water-resistant sunscreen spray-on formula is specially designed to work with wet skin. It instantly cuts through water, creating a Broad Spectrum protection with every application. Formulated with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays This dermatologist-tested children's sunscreen is hypoallergenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.