Secret Clinical Strength Light & Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Soft Solid - 1.6 Ounce
Clinically Tested All Day Odor Protection
Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland - causing more bacteria and more odor. That's why Secret Clinical Strength is clinically stress-tested and formulated with 4X the stress-sweat protection* to help stop sweat and odor before they start. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant - incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.
Paraben Free, Dry-Free
- #1 Clinical Strength Antiperspirant
- Keep stress sweat in check with 4X the stress sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
- 1 application, 0 reapplication, sweat protection for 48 hours
- Sweat Protection Designed For Your Body's Changes
- Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand
- Enjoy that fresh-out-of-the-shower smell all day with Light & Fresh scent
- Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Light & Fresh scent
Reduces underarm wetness.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to underarms only. Apply at bedtime. Directions: Secret Clinical Strength formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for clinical strength wetness protection.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (Anhydrous) (20 %)
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Tribehehin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cyclodextrin, Fragrance, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether.
© 2020 P&G
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.