VCF Vaginal Contraceptive Films - 9 Count
- Hormone free birth control
- Safe and Effective for up to three hours
- #1 OTC Female Contraceptive for over 20 years
- Easy To Use
- Kills sperm on contact
- Film begins to dissolve instantly, can't be felt by either partner
- Can be used with or without a condom
For Pregnancy Prevention
If you use VCF, neither you nor your partner will be able to tell it’s there. This means you can enjoy sex with the knowledge that you are protected. VCF is the most comfortable spermicide ever developed. There are no bulky inserts that you have to leave in, no applicators to insert or clean. Since VCF doesn’t’ contain a lot of inactive ingredients like foams or gels, it isn’t runny or messy. It will simply wash away with your body’s natural fluids.
Effectiveness of any contraceptive method is directly related to the accuracy and consistency with which the method is used. Therefore, it’s important that you follow the directions carefully, otherwise, as with any contraceptive, reliability cannot be assured. This method of birth control must be used each and every time you have sex, regardless of the time of the month or the time of last application. Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant. Remember, no product can guarantee 100% effectiveness in pregnancy prevention.
© 2014 Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp.
- For Vaginal Use Only
- Not for rectal (anal) use
- You may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching or a rash)
- You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis
Product image may differ from item received due to manufacturer packaging update.