Vicks Vapo Steam Cough Suppressant for Hot Steam Vaporizers
- For use in hot steam vaporizers
- Produces medicated steam that helps to relieve coughs
- Do not take by mouth
- See important warnings under "when using this product"
- Adults and children 2 years & over:
- Add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1-1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
- Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- Follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- Breathe in the medicated vapors
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years: Do not use
- Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- Contains 78% alcohol
Active Ingredients: Camphor(Synthetic) 6.2% (Cough Suppressant)Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Cedarleaf Oil, Laureth-7, Menthol, Nutmeg pil, Polozamer 125, Silicone
© 2016 Procter & Gamble Company
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth
Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.